Sunday 11 March 2012

Albraca Designs - {Fabulous Finds in Etsy World}

Let's Meet the Owner ~ Brandi
“I am a stay at home 27 year old who lives in North Carolina, U.S.A. with my wonderful husband and my 2 kids... a girl and a boy.  I opened my first Etsy shop in October 2011.  I've always loved doing crafts and just recently thought about actually selling things I make.  Right now I am doing this more as a hobby but I am working on doing it as a full time business.” 
“I am always coming up with new ways on how to make bows and different items to make as well.  I enjoy sharing my love of craftiness with others through Etsy.  I also enjoy showing off my items and selling them at craft fairs/shows as well.  My husband and my parents always support all the work I do and are always encouraging me.  Even my 3 year old daughter always gets excited whenever I make something new!”

Fabulous Finds

Easter Bunny Pastel Purple Felt Spring Pillow


Bright Colored Owl Hairbow


Made To Order Medium Reversible Tutu (6 - 12 Months)


Here are Many other ways to Connect with Albraca Designs:
Etsy:  www.albracadesigns.etsy.com







If you also have an Etsy Store and you want to share your story with us, simply send us an email today and ask for our Media-Kit J

No comments:

Post a Comment